You’ve taken a peek around. We’re a good fit, or at least you think we might be, but you’ve got so many questions. Let me help, it’s what I do.
Like I’ve said already, your wedding day is just a piece of the puzzle. Your adventure has already started, it’s all lead up to this day. You want to make sure it’s perfect. You’ve dreamed and pinned and chosen all the right things. You have personal touches and special memories woven into your day. You want to make sure that there’s someone there who wants to know the story. Someone there to help you tell it. Someone to celebrate all the little things with you. You want to know that you’re covered.
I can help with that.
Here’s what working with me looks like.
- Your interested. It sounds like we are a good fit. Dates book up quickly and I only take on 15 weddings per year, once they are gone they are gone. Click that Contact Button and let me know all about your day, I can’t wait to hear all the details, there can never be too many.
- Woohoo! I’ve got your wedding date open. We catch up and get to know each other over a pint or coffee. If you’re far away, or you’ve got a tight schedule modern technology means we can still share a beer over the internet!
- I love you, you love me. Time to get the formalities out of the way. Contracts get signed, and a $1000 retainer is paid to lock your date in.
- The real planning begins for you and your people. I’m an open book throughout the planning stages. I’d love to help you arrange your timeline so you can get the most out of your day and your photos. I’ve been shooting professionally for 7 years, so I have a few weddings under my belt.
- Six to eight weeks before your big day I’ll send over a questionnaire so you can start to think even further about what things are important to you on your wedding day. Which great aunt is so dear to your heart, or how the brooch you’re planning to wear was your grans when she was little. I want to know all the little things you love about him, and how when you wrinkle your nose up while you laugh it makes his whole world light up. It’s my mission to capture all these bits of your story for you.
- We’re getting close. We’ve been in touch this whole time, but a few weeks or so before your wedding we’ll have another chat to finalize everything, your family portrait lists, last minute changes and all the tiny but important details of the day.
- The best day ever! Your wedding day is here, it’s full of magic and love and all the good feelings. Life is good.
- Your away enjoying your honeymoon. I’m meticulously working away on your precious memories and your amazing album…..the perfect, timeless family heirloom. It’s one of the only things you’ll ever own that will grow more precious and valuable as time goes on. Your first album design and images will be ready to enjoy in approximately 8 weeks.
- Once your album is perfect, I’ll go away and create your album, with all your input in mind.
- The final product arrives, usually 4 to 6 weeks after you approve your proof, I can’t wait to meet up and deliver your album to you.
- Although we’ve finished all our official wedding talk, we have this special bond, a connection. I’d love to stay in touch and be there again for your families next special memory!
If this sounds like the type of experience you’re looking for in a photographer I’d love to chat. I currently only take on 15 weddings a year so get in touch before your date is gone.